Saturday, January 9, 2010

Brrrrr, it's cold outside!

It's sooo cold! Well, I've been working on a few things to help make everything cheerful again. My house was fully decorated for Christmas. I made table arrangements for every table, door hangers or wreaths for every door, the porch windows and front door were draped with pine, cedar, and sparkle. I course the tree was glittered out with a matching mantle. After I take all that down....I get the blues. Furniture must be rearranged-which, I can't remember how it goes- and color must be added to replace my sparkling Christmas. My snowman was created to help give color to my front porch...since all of my potted plants died! I plan on leaving him up through February. If you want one just email or call me. It is a 16 x 20 and it cost $30. Stay warm!